Elliptical cross trainer machines are among those aerobic exercise equipment that are great for a whole body workout. They offer a low impact workout and are ideal for people of all ages and of all fitness levels. Even people with joint problems who find it difficult to use other fitness machines without straining their joints further will find elliptical trainers to be quite easy and helpful. Elliptical machines are used for different purposes and tend to be ideal for those looking to shape up after a lengthy break. They are great for weight loss and to burn calories effectively.
Here is a list of top selling cross trainers that you can pick from and proceed further with your fitness goals.
Elliptical Cross Trainer Machines – Reviews and Ratings
Benefits Of Working Out On Elliptical Cross Trainer Machines
There are numerous benefits associated with the use of elliptical cross trainers which is why you will find them in the aerobic section of any health center or a gym. While different pieces of equipment are designed for different purposes, elliptical cross trainers offer a total workout solution. Since you will be using your major muscles to do the movement and you will be using your arms as well as your legs, you will be able to achieve a lot in the shortest period of time. If you compare this to having to spend time on a few different machines at the gym, you will realize the clear advantage that elliptical cross trainers come with. Here are some of the things you could achieve with a decent cross training machine at the gym or even at home.
- Speeds Up Weight Loss: An elliptical cross trainer due to its ability to allow a complete body workout helps to lose weight much faster. The amount of calories burned on a elliptical trainer can be compared to that of a treadmill with the added advantage of being less straining to your joints. Its one of the best pieces of equipment for those getting back to fitness after a long break. So, if your ultimate goal is to lose weight then go for an elliptical trainer among other workout equipment that you could stock up in your home gym.
- Improves Strength and Stamina: Given the way elliptical cross trainers are designed, you could use them with appropriate settings to improve your overall strength as well as your stamina. You just need to know how to use them correctly and continue using it with discipline so that you can eventually go on to achieve your goals.
- Protects You From Injuries: If there is a piece of equipment at the gym that you could safely use without causing injuries to your joints and muscles and yet, working your entire body out then it has definitely got to be the elliptical training machine.
Top 10 Best Elliptical Cross Trainers
One of the easiest ways to decide which elliptical cross trainer to buy is by checking which ones are proving to be best sellers and most popular. Here is a list as per amazon’s bestsellers.
- XS Sports Pro Fitness Elliptical Cross Trainer with Pulse Sensors - 2 in 1 - Can Be Used As A Cross Trainer or Exercise Bike
- Front Mounted Flywheel for Added Stability - Adjustable Resistance for High & Low Intensity Workouts - Multi Function LCD Display: Pulse, Time, Speed, Distance, Calorie & Scan Mode
- Can Be Used to Workout Legs, Hips, Buttocks, Arms & Shoulders - Simulates Natural Walking Movements - Dual Direction Forward & Backward Elliptical Workout - Front Mounted Flywheel for Added Stability
- Steel Frame - Extra Wide Platform Pedals - Large Comfortable Seat - Front Wheels - Easy to Move Around the House - Max User Weight: 110kg - Max Foot Size: 12 (UK Size) - Size of Machine Foot Print Approx 91cm x 51cm - Some Assembly Required - Includes Full English Instruction Manual
- Moving Stride Bars for Upper Body Workouts - Fixed Bars with Pulse Sensors to Monitor Heart Rate During Workout - Total Body Low-Impact Cardiovascular Workout in the Comfort of Your Own Home
- STRONG; Our 2 in 1 exercise bike and elliptical cross trainer machine features chip resistant paint and a sturdy design that is CE certified; This cross trainer exercise equipment is suitable for people up to 110 kilograms and unlike inferior fitness equipment , is built to last a lifetime
- SAFE; Each XS Sports upright elliptical has undergone stringent quality inspection; Our home gym equipment meets rigorous European standards; The XS Sports promise is this; if we wouldn't use the workout machine ourselves, we won't sell it
- TWO IN ONE; Unlike inferior exercise equipment for home that focuses on one muscle group, our combination upright trainer can be used as an seated indoor bike or an upright elliptical cross trainer ; Go further with XS Sports and get great value for money with our home exercise machines. Targets Legs, Hips, Buttocks, Arms & Shoulders with Dual Direction Forward & Backward Elliptical Workout
- ADVANCED; Our cross trainer and indoor cycling bike is the perfect combo elliptical bike for all levels; Our pedal exerciser features bidirectional movement for hamstring and quad workouts, precise LCD displays and sensors to measure speed, distance, pulse, calories and duration
- PROFESSIONAL; All our cardio machines have been developed in consultation with home exercise equipment industry professionals; We pride ourselves on outstanding quality cardio equipment that has been refined by hundreds of hours of cutting edge research
- Maxi-Glider 360 works your body's entire range of motion with 4 distinct movement types: Glide, Rotate, Ski and Split
- Work your body from every angle with 360 degree targeting, shaping and sculpting 10 major muscle groups
- Features 4 levels of resistance allow you to tailor your workout to your fitness level - perfect for virtually any age and experience
- Heart-pumping, fat-burning, cardio workout scientifically proven to burn up to 265 calories; Low impact and easy on the joints
- Targets your quads, hamstrings, inner and outer thigh, deep glutes, surface glutes, biceps, triceps, chest and even your abs
- 9 Function LCD Display Monitor: Displays RPM, Speed, Distance, Time, Temperature, Heart-Rate, Calories, Body Fat & Pulse Recovery.
- Quiet Operation - 8 levels of magnetic resistance combined with belt driven technology provides the quietest and smoothest operation possible.
- Transportable with front built in wheels; Maximum user weight: 100kg
- 5.5kg flywheel provides a challenging yet smooth workout; operates in a two-way style so you can pedal forwards and backwards; dual action handlebars mean you can hold the stationary central handlebars or use the moving side swing bars; comfortable foam grips provide a comfortable workout.
- Monitor can be used as a tablet holder (tablet not included); non-slip footplates provide maximum security while exercising; strong steel frame ensures grade A build quality.
- Solid 9 kg flywheel ensures a smooth, quiet elliptical motion
- 32 levels of electronic resistance allow you to tailor the intensity of your workout
- 21 console programs including 12 pre-set workouts give you plenty of variation
- Large backlit LCD screen gives you the feedback you need to improve your fitness
- Track your progress including speed, distance, time, calories, pulse and heart rate
- Compact elliptical trainer with adjustable strap tension and workout computer
- Natural elliptical motion reduces stress on joints; large pedals with ridges prevent foot slippage
- Dual-action workout arms provide an upper body workout
- Easy dial tension adjustment for more or less of a challenge
- LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, and speed
- Dual functionality design means it can be used as a standing cross-trainer, or sat down for an exercise bike workout using the stationary handlebars.
- The adjustable resistance levels give complete control over the workout intensity, making the CB360 ideal for beginners and advanced users alike.
- The cross-training function of the CB360 allows for both forward and backwards motion, giving a full range muscle workout to your legs.
- The PremierFit CB360 not only works as an elliptical cross-trainer but can also be used as an exercise bike. A fully height-adjustable seat allows you to sit comfortably and use the foot plates as 'pedals', replicating the workout of a traditional exercise bike.
- The CB360's Multi-Function Computer provides a wealth of essential information during your workout including Time, Speed, Distance and Calories burned. The vertical handlebars contain integrated pulse sensors so you can track your heart rate during your workout.
- Eight resistance levels; battery powered, no mains needed; for users between any; 14 Inch stride; flip-out stand for tablet or phone
- User-friendly computer shows time, speed, distance, calories and pulse; 4 kg flywheel, 3-piece crank and belt drive feels smooth and silent
- Cut-out frame and low pedals: Easy to get on and off; thick safety compliant steel; hand pulse grips; large oversized anti-slip pedals
- Maximum user weight: 110 kg/242 lbs/17 stone; batteries included; CE certified, EN-957 compliant; water bottle holder
- Assembled dimensions: Length: 135 cm (53 Inch) x width: 62 cm (24 Inch) x height: 164 cm (64.5 Inch); warranty: 2 years frame, 2 years parts
- Stride length: adjustable 20-22"/50-55cm
- Flywheel: 9kg
- Resistance: 20 levels
- SMR Silent Magnetic Resistance: Smooth; frictionless system for easy resistance changes
- Power Intensity Ramp: 10 to 30 degree incline adjustments
- A Quality Cross Trainer/Elliptical Trainer and Exercise Bike Combined
- 5kg Magnetic Flywheel
- 8 Levels of Manual Resistance
- Adjustable Padded Saddle Vertical/Horizontal
- Low Noise Belt Transmission
Elliptical Cross Training Machines For Sale
Now that you have decided to purchase an elliptical cross trainer, you might want to go through the following list of elliptical cross training machines for sale that should allow you to save money on your purchase. It is absolutely important to get a reliable machine from a reputed manufacturer. You can only achieve all the benefits associated with the use of cross trainers when you buy a brand that enjoys great reviews and ratings from previous buyers, current owners as well as expert reviewers.