A Proform treadmill is the number one choice for people who are after the best deal out there. When looking for professional grade treadmills, the one brand that would be extremely hard for you to ignore would be ProForm Fitness as a Proform treadmill would offer you everything for the class or machine of its category that you may be after.
It would really be difficult for you to find a shop that features all ranges of ProForm fitness treadmills as fitness stores normally choose to only equip budget varieties of treadmills that happen to prove to be their best sellers. Moreover, many varieties of exercise machines tend to be available online only given that newer models are constantly introduced causing older ones to be discontinued. However, if you shop online or on the high street with a specialist store that is the official stockist and dealer of Proform fitness equipment and accessories, then your chances of finding all models of Proform treadmills would be pretty good.
One of the challenges that you will usually come across when looking to acquire a Proform treadmill or any other fitness equipment is determining which treadmill model would be right for you. This can be simplified by taking a quick look at a relevant best sellers list and picking one that is good for the amount of money that you may have saved up for it.
Proform Treadmills – Bestsellers on Amazon UK
Here is a list of bestselling treadmills from Proform fitness as per their sales ranks on Amazon UK.
- Motor: 2.5CHP; Speed Range: 0-18kph (0-11.1mph) with 10 Quick Speed- Controls;...
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Intensity, Speed, Incline, Calories, Number of Vertical...
- Heart Rate Measurement: Hand Pulse Grips + Bluetooth Smart Wireless Receiver (Chest...
- Console: 5" Backlit LCD Display; Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod/mp3...
- Dimensions in Use: Length=188cm (74''), Width=94cm (37''), Height=154cm (60.6'');...
- Motor: 3.5 CHP Mach Z- Commercial Plus Motor; Entertainment: Compatible Music Port...
- Top Speed: 0-22kph (0-13.7mph) with Quick Speed- Controls; Dimensions in Use:...
- Incline Range: 0-15% with Quick Incline- Controls; Heart Rate Measurement: Hand Pulse...
- Running Area: 51cm (20") x 152cm (59.8"); Programmes: 37 (Manual, 34 Pre-set...
- Console Feedback: Several Display Modes Available (the Display Mode That You Select...
- Motor: 2.5 CHP Mach Z- Motor; Console Display: Multi-window LED Display with an...
- Top Speed: 0-18kph (0-11.2mph) with Quick Speed- Controls; Heart Rate Measurement:...
- Programmes: 31 (Manual, 20 Pre-set Programmes Including Speed, Incline and Intensity...
- Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod/mp3, Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound...
- Dimensions in Use: Length=188cm (74"), Width=91cm (35.8"), Height=149cm (58.6");...
- iFit Bluetooth Smart Enabled
- ProShox Cushioning
- Integrated Tablet Holder
- SpaceSaver Design
- 0-20 KPH Digital QuickSpeed Control
- 0-20 KM/H QuickSpeed
- EKGTM Bluetooth Compatible
- iFit Enabled
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLiftTM Assist
- 125 kg max user weight
- Powerful 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor; Speed Range: 0 - 22kph (0 - 13.7mph);
- Quick Speed and Incline Controls; Incline Range: 0 - 12%; Round Watts LED Display;
- Oversized 51cm (20'') x 152cm (59.8'') Running Area; SpaceSaver Folding Design;
- 31 Workout Apps; iFit Bluetooth Smart Enabled (Subscription Optional);
- Size in Use: L=198cm (78"), W=92cm (36.2"), H=145cm (57.1"); EasyLift- Assist;...
- 2.75 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor Built to Keep Up: Mile After Mile
- iFit Bluetooth Smart Enabled Run Anywhere in the World
- 12% incline
- 51 cm x 152 cm Tread Belt
- 0-20 KPH Quick Speed Control
- Drive system: 3.5 CHP
- Walking belt: 20 x 60 (51 x 152 CM)
- Proshox Cushioning: An air-based absorption system that responds to your movement...
- Digital quick incline control: 0-12%
- Digital quick speed control: 0-22 KPH
- Motor: Continuous Duty 2.0 CHP Motor; Top Speed: 0-16kph (0-10mph); Incline Range: 0-...
- Quick Speed and Incline Controls for Easy Selections; Medium Sized Running Area (46cm...
- Interactivity: iFit Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Enabled (Subscription Optional);
- Dimensions in Use: Length=168cm (66.1"), Width=81cm (31.8"), Height=140cm (55.1");
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5Y Motor, 2Y Parts & Labour (Must Register within 28 Days...
Proform Treadmills – Picking The Right Model
Running is not only a fun activity when you are in the mood for it, but it is also one of the most ideal forms of cardio. Unfortunately, winters will not allow you to run out on the open but you can still get yours in from the comfort of your home when you have a ProForm treadmill.
Manufactured by one of the world’s largest producers of fitness gear, Icon Health and Fitness, this treadmill has stood out for its performance and price range. They are sold in shops dedicated to fitness gear as well as in mass markets.
Prices range between £350 and £2,200. Those below £1,000 are best for beginners as they have less horsepower.
Quality of A Proform Treadmill
Are these treadmills any good? Well, first, they are compatible with iFit workout system that allows you to connect to internet when using the treadmill. You can then choose a workout plan through Google Maps and follow any route in the world. Since your treadmill is connected to iFit, you will incline and decline as per your chosen terrain to get the feeling of being out in the open air.
Most users have not had trouble maintaining their ProForm treadmills as they are not demanding. When you buy it directly from the manufacturer, it comes with free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It comes with a manual with all the information you may need to get it ready to work. It’s pretty easy to assemble too.
Some of the models include;
Although it has a considerably low motor – 2.5 CHP, this treadmill is a performer and said to be the company’s best seller. It has a tablet holder and will follow your preferred route if you connect it to iFit. It is limited to 10 miles an hour and 300lbs.
With a slightly more powerful motor – 2.75 CHP, this treadmill can handle more weight – 325lbs. it is iFit Coach ready and has a tablet holder so you can choose your preferred workout.
Its 3.0 CHP motor and ability to incline to 15% makes it a preferred option to most home users. It can only accommodate up to 300lbs and will not go above 12 miles an hour.
- ProForm Pro 2000
This treadmill has been rated as a “Best Buy” by Consumer Magazine, maybe for its 15% incline, -3% decline, a tablet-holder, and its maximum weight capacity of 300lbs.
Proform treadmills just like Nordictrack treadmills, are popular with both, people on a budget as well as those who are after high end models alike. So, a professional athlete as well as a home based user who is just starting out would both find something of great use with Proform fitness. You must only spend on proform treadmills an amount that could buy you a treadmill perfect for your usage needs. You will also need to consider the amount of space you may have available at home where you intend to store your treadmill, both while using it as well as when storing it away after use.
Buying A Proform Treadmill Direct
When looking for the full variety of latest and all time treadmills that Proform Fitness do, it proves to be a challenge in itself to find the right dealer. To make things easier for you, we feature Proform Treadmills below directly from their official store and the rest would be up to you to decide which one you should be going for.
You get a number of advantages shopping direct through them for a proform treadmill as they offer you a better service together with a range of payment options. Check the following list out coming direct from their store.