While some running shoes could seemingly appear to be unisex, there are some notable differences between men’s and women’s running shoes which is why it is necessary to specifically go after running shoes for women when look for a pair to gift to your woman. If as a lady you are shopping for women’s running shoes then you would obviously want to go through a list of top 10 best running shoes for women which you can find below.
- Breathable Mesh Uppers
- Full Lace Up Front
- Minimal Stitching Accents
- Padded Collar And Tongue
- Soft Synthetic Lining
- Pattern: Pure
- Inner sole: Textile, removable
- Fit: normal
- Heel height (cm): 0 - 3 cm
- Round toe
- ***New*** Convergence GEL® Technology - Provides engineered heel support and...
- ***New***Engineered Mesh Upper - Updated to provide improved support and...
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - American Podiatric Medical Association recognition.
- Heel Clutching System - Provides increased support by cradling the heel.
- Removable Moisture Wicking Sockliner - For added comfort.
- 5 UK
- Black (Black/White)
- Synthetic And Mesh Upper - Provides a perfect fit and extreme ventilation.
- Removble Sockliner - Adds extra underfoot comfort.
- Padded Tongue And Heel Collar - Provides added comfort reducing distractions.
- GEL Cushioning System - Provides a lower shock when the heel impacts the ground.
- Full Length EVA - Gives the shoe sufficient and extra cushioning.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper - Lightweight, comfortable and breathable upper material blend...
- Removable EVA Sockliner - For added comfort; can be removed to accommodate an...
- EVA Midsole - Designed for comfort and extra cushioning.
- Trusstic System - Provides strength, stability and torsion control, at a reduced...
- Guidance Line - For enhanced gait efficiency.
- Breathable mesh material for maximum ventilation.
- AdiWEAR®: Non-Marking Outsole For Heavy Loads
- Cloud foam for ultra soft conductive fibre cushioning
- The adiWEAR? Outsole offers ultimate high durability.
- Lace Up Air Trainers
- Soft Synthetic Upper
- Soft Synthetic Lining
- Synthetic Outsole Unit
- Full Lace Up Closure
- Ladies trail running shoes
- Lace up
- Padded ankle collar
- Moulded outsole
- Breathable mesh panels
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper - Upper material which is lightweight, comfortable...
- AHAR (Asics high Abrasion Resistant Rubber) - Tough material placed in critical areas...
- Removable EVA Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe for added comfort which can...
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge located under the foot arch which provides...
- California Slip Lasting - This upper is stitched around the EVA board and directly...
Every website that you refer to would provide you with their own lists depending upon the criteria that they choose to rank running shoes for women against. The list below ranks women’s running shoes in accordance with their sales rank and this could change often. Therefore, if you are undecided on anything, you may want to bookmark this page and return before purchasing in future for an up to date list. For now however, these are the rankings.
Women’s Running Shoes Are Different
Women’s running shoes are different because women tend to have not only a different body shape to men, but also their walking style tend to be different. Shoes would therefore have to be compatible and ideal for different walking styles which is why shoe manufacturers have created and manufactured a totally different category of shoes for women as their requirements are considerably different to those of men.
Another factor to consider is that the shape of women’s feet is also different and their sizes and weight ranges tend to be smaller compared to men. This is the reason that women’s running shoes would be smaller and supportive of a lower overall body weight compared to men’s. It is therefore vital that you put this into consideration when shopping for women’s shoes, especially in the case of requiring special shoes. If for example your body weight is more than average and foot size is bigger than normal then you will want to look for special shoes which might require that you carry some further research out to identify the most appropriate brand and model of shoes.
Which Is The Best Women’s Shoe Brand?
When shopping for the best running shoes for women, you would want to know which brand could do justice to your needs. Although all popular brands would do their best to ensure they come up with a good enough variety for all women, you will find a particular brand to be good for your specific needs. Brands like ASICS, ADIDAS, PUMA etc have a huge variety of women’s running shoes that you could choose from. It is important to check detailed specifications and features of shoes out so that you do not end up going for something that may not be very convenient for you.
The most important considerations for you to make would obviously be how comfortable a shoe pair may be for your running needs as well as how good a value for your money a shoe pair could offer you. If you can try out different varieties from a local store then this would be the best way for you to proceed further and investigate which shoe brand and model would be perfect for your needs. You can then always come back online and compare offers and prices on the women’s running shoe brands and models that you found to be convenient for your requirements.