The Garmin Forerunner 225 GPS watch is one of the best selling heart rate monitors and activity trackers in the market that is so compact that you would love using it on a daily basis. From the looks of it, it is just a regular sports watch but when you go through its detailed specifications, you realize what a handy device this little tool is.
Whether you are a runner or you are simply engaging in strenuous activities, owning the Garmin Forerunner 225 would be among the best things you could invest your money in. This is the first GPS running watch from Garmin with wrist-based heart rate.
Garmin Forerunner 225
Garmin Forerunner 225 For Sale
- Tracks time, steps, distance, pace, heart rate and calories burned indoors and out
- Built- in sensor to measure your heart rate at the wrist and show heart rate zones
- Customised training plans from Garmin Connect on your watch for real-time coaching
- Activity tracking counts steps and calories and reminds you when it's time to move
- Sync with Bluetooth to your smartphone for live track, quick uploads and to share your runs online
- 【Premium silicone】Safe and soft band keeper rings loops for Garmin Forerunner 225.No harm to the skin.
- 【10pcs and 1 free to replace】The replacement Fastener Sleeves will match well with your Forerunner 225.And there are 10 rings you can replace.
- 【Easy to use 】Just slide the ring over the clasp.Best replacement safe rings for the original band.
- 【Comfortable】Perfect fit for your Forerunner 225 and comfortable wearing experience,Only include silicone rings, Not include the band and GPS watch.
- 【Guarantee】We take responsbility for our products.Unconditionally refund or resend with any quality problems, life-time friendly customer service.
- Common fit for Garmin Forerunner 225 GPS Running Watch
- Material: durable comfortable flexible silicone materal, Soft material to protect your wrist from harm
- The size can be adjusted according to the circumstance of individual wrist. Band Length: 130mm+83mm
- An innovative pin-and-tuck closure ensures a clean fit. Metal parts made with hypoallergenic nickel free stainless steel.
- Note: the products are supplied by Cyeeson, not the original
For runners who are keen to know their zones, the Garmin Forerunner 225 is it for them. Featuring a wrist-based heart rate monitor, you are not restricted to the use of the strap to get your readings. It displays a colourful gauge to give you an idea on your zone as well as beats per minute at a quick glance. Gray, blue, green, orange and red colours depict warm up, easy, aerobic, threshold and maximum levels. You have the option of creating your own customized workouts or if need be, you can always download training plans from Garmin ConnectT and send straight to your watch for guidance like an actual coach.
Features & Specifications
The Garmin Forerunner 225 is rich is features. As a heart rate monitor and activity tracker, it allows you to distance, time, steps, heart rate, pace and calories burned both indoors and outdoors. On top of that, it has a built in wrist sensor that would measure your heart rate as well as showing you your heart rate zone. And if you love coaching then you can get it real time from Garmin through their Connect service making the most of their customized training plans suited to your needs. Its activity tracker would remind you when it is time for your next move as it would constantly be counting your steps and calories. You could also sync it with your phone to share your activities online on top of benefiting from its live tracking and uploading features.
Its boxed weight is 181g though the watch itself weighs 50g with dimensions of 1.5cm x 28.7cm x 4.8cm. Its lightweight and compact good for use by any runner regardless of their age and gender. The package comes with one lithium ion battery which is what the watch uses. The box that you purchase would contain the Garmin Forerunner 225, USB charging and data cradle and a quick start manual so that you could get going with your activities soon after taking your deliver.
Reviews & Ratings
This watch is rated 5 stars by the majority of its current owners, that is over 53% with the rest cutting a point or two due to not exactly understanding how it is used or for reasons beyond what manufacturers of this watch could help with. If you are fine with the usage of regular watches with similar straps than you are good to go. If you are after a wrist-based heart rate and activity monitor that is highly rated and most sought after by various buyers, then the Garmin Forerunner 225 would be it for you.
See top 10 best Garmin running watches and identify the most popular best selling model.