If you are suffering from lower back issues and you need a recumbent exercise bike that allows you to engage in moderate warm up and cool down workouts then here is a list of top rated bikes that you could find help in. Recumbent exercise bikes have specifically been designed for people with lower back issues or other spinal or neurological problems that prevent them from using upright bikes.
Recumbent exercise bikes are easier on your lumbar spine because of the way you can sit on them while exercising. So the main difference between recumbent exercise bikes and others lies in the way you sit on them. You get a backrest and a front pedal that allows you to comfortably cycle.
Best Recumbent Exercise Bikes
- Sporting Goods Exercise & Fitness Cardio Cardio Machines Exercise Bikes Colour: Grey and yellow
- Material: Metal and plastic Sporting Goods Exercise & Fitness Cardio Cardio Machines Exercise Bikes
- Sporting Goods Exercise & Fitness Cardio Cardio Machines Exercise Bikes Dimensions: 136 x 56 x 92,5 cm (L x W x H)
- Sporting Goods Exercise & Fitness Cardio Cardio Machines Exercise Bikes Total weight: 22 kg
- Sporting Goods Exercise & Fitness Cardio Cardio Machines Exercise Bikes Rotating mass: 7 kg
- Colour: Black
- Material: Metal and plastic
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 66.5 x 113.5 cm (L x W x H)
- Total weight: 31.8 kg
- Rotating mass: 12 kg
- Magnetic resistance system with friction-free 6 kg cast iron flywheel and eight-step dial adjust resistance
- Large recumbent format reach adjustable seat and backrest
- Oversized self-presenting pedals with adjustable footstraps
- Single screen seven-function exercise monitor
- Assembled dimensions measures 135 cm length by 64 cm width by 100 cm height
- SELF-GENERATING SYSTEM FLYWHEEL: 14 Kg with low-maintenance belt drive system for optimum power transmission - 3-piece bottom bracket with high-quality closed ball-bearings for a longer service life - computer-controlled 16 step resistance and motor-controlled magnetic brake system
- VIDEO EVENTS, COACHING & MULTIPLAYER MODE: with KINOMAP and Sportstech you start your Next Generation Training now. Experience Home Fitness 2.0 with the app compatible console + tablet holder!
- QUALITY MULTIFUNCTION CONSOLE: with digital 5.5 inch display and self-generating power supply, 4 user profiles and USB charging connector - pulse belt compatible - pulse meter also on the handlebar - saddle height-adjustable
- GREAT PROGRAM DIVERSITY: with 12 preinstalled training programs + manual mode + Watt training + 4x HRC function for heart rate-based training
- DIMENSIONS: (LxWxH) - 1630x635x1120mm - max. user weight up to 150 Kg - device weight approx. 46,4 Kg - transport rollers for easy moving, non-slip pedals with adjustable belt strap, recumbent exercise bike for home Note: DELIVERY ON THE ISLANDS NOT POSSIBLE! NOTE: Delivery only to kerbside
- Programs total 29 - 12 profiles, 9 heart circulatory control, 4 feedback (recovery test, fitness test, quick start), 4 custom users
- Schwinn DualTrack: 2 LCD windows with 13 different display feedbacks (3" x 5" blue backlit LCD display and 1" x 5" display as second display
- Bluetooth Smart Connectivity: Connect with Schwinn Connect, Schwinn Trainer App, My FitnessPal and other Under Armour Fitness Apps
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 163 x 127 x 69 cm
- Max. User weight: 136 kg
You may also want to check out our best exercise bike reviews. You should have all the options weighed when picking a decent exercise bike. A good exercise bike for your home should last you for several years as you improve your fitness levels. But again, sometimes you may just be after a quick purchase so that you have something to realize your short term goals with. If that is the case, then this exercise bike for sale list may be useful for you to browse through and pick a cheap machine perfect for your needs.