Are you looking for a decent ProForm rowing machine so you can be sure you have got one from a professional fitness equipment brand? Here is a list of all the latest rowing machines from ProForm Fitness, go get a decent one to enjoy rowing like a professional.
Best Proform Rowers
- Flywheel: Inertia enhanced flywheel; Resistance: 8 levels of manual magnetic resistance
- Inertia Enhanced Flywheel; 8 Levels of Manual Magnetic Resistance; Transport Wheels: Yes, Front Mounted; Low Pulley Station: Yes
- Console display: Large, Clear LCD Display; Console Feedback: Strokes, Total strokes, Strokes Per Minute, Calories, Time, Distance, and Scan Mode
- Transport Wheels: Yes, Front Mounted
- Low Pulley Station: Yes
- Flywheel: Inertia Enhanced Flywheel; Seat: Adjustable Ergonomic Cushioned Seat; Pedals: Pivot Adjust
- Resistance: 10 Levels of Air-based Resistance; Console Display: Large, Clear LCD Display With Watts;
- Footplates: Large Footplates with Adjustable Straps;
- Console Feedback: Watts, Strokes, Strokes per Minute, Time, Calories; Scan;
- Soft Ergonomic Handle; Warranty: 2 Years Parts and Labour (if Registered Within 28 Days of Purchase)
You might also be interested in checking out our best rowers list so you can pick one based on their popularity online. There are different brands and models of rowing machines each boasting general as well as its unique features. For example, concept 2 is one of the bestselling treadmill models and one that is highly recommended if you are serious about your workout goals. Similarly, JLL R200 is among the bestselling units for beginner level home gyms.