The JLL S300 digital folding treadmill is one of the best treadmills for home use that you could invest in. With a horsepower of 4.5, this is the exercise machine for you to pick when you are ready to challenge your resistance levels. It has 15 professional programs and 20 incline positions, with a speed reaching 16km/hr.
If you have always wanted to purchase a powerful home treadmill that is rich in features but have been delaying so you can only purchase the right model, then the JLL S300 is the machine for you. Supporting a total body weight of up to 120kg and offering workout space of 123cm by 43 cm, this is a great motorised folding treadmill to invest in for long term workout goals.
Available at an affordable price and offering warranty on motor, parts, labor, and frame, you can rest assured that the JLL S300 is going to prove one of the worthwhile investments that you have ever made when it comes to fitness equipment.
JLL S300 Digital Folding Treadmill Features
- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-Inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories
- 15 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels. Running area size is 123 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kgs or 18.89 stone.
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
You might also be interested in JLL s400 and JLL T350 which, along with JLL S300 are among the most popular digital treadmills for home use from JLL Fitness. There are other treadmill brands too depending upon your needs and budget levels. See Proform treadmill reviews and nordictrack treadmills for example which are professional treadmills designed for professional home users.