The JLL S400 motorized folding treadmill is a powerful home treadmill that has a peak horsepower of 4.5 and continuous horsepower of 2.5 and a top speed of 15 km/hr. This is more than what an average athlete needs so the vast majority of home users will be extremely satisfied with it.
When shopping for a treadmill, especially a motorised one, you need to consider several factors. An important factor is the total area you get to stand and run on so you can comfortably complete your exercise routines. Since users differ depending on their body sizes as well as their total weight, it becomes necessary to factor in these when picking a treadmill for home use.
JLL S400 Treadmill Reviews and Ratings
- 4.5 Peak HP/2.5 CHP (Motor Output) - Top Speed of 16 KM/H - Running Area Size 135 cm (Length) 45 cm (Width)
- 15 Running Programs - First 3 Programs can be Customised - 20 Levels of Incline
- Monitor Displays: Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse and Calories - High Powered Speakers; Bluetooth Enabled with USB and AUX Port
- 16-Point Cushion Deck Absorption System - Maximum User Weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame. Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels. ROHS, CE & EN957 Standard Safety Compliant
The JLL S400 treadmill can support users of up to 120kg total body weight. You also get a running area that includes a length of 135cm and a width of 45cm. This is a fair enough space for the majority of users however if you believe you need more space then look for an alternative motorised folding treadmill.
However, you will also need to consider the amount of space you have available at home so you can place this treadmill for free usage. Since its a motorized treadmill, you will need it to go nearby a power outlet. Do not place it far away from a power outlet and use an extension cable as it can simply get messy. For average users, the JLL S400 motorized folding treadmill offers everything they can need to achieve their daily or frequent workout needs.
The majority of users of this treadmill are satisfied however there are some who had reservations. the good news, however, is that, as far as the features and price of the treadmill go, there is hardly any complaint. The only thing is, sometimes it can arrive damaged like any product on the market. This may not have anything to do with the treadmill itself but the way it was handled either while in the warehouse or while on transit. But again, you can return it for free if your item has any issues and get a replacement one.