JLL treadmills are currently among the most popular for those shopping for domestic folding and motorised treadmill varieties. Treadmills are of different types and designs, some cheap whereas others a lot more expensive compared to their matching counterparts offering the same feature sets.
If you are after a budget treadmill range that allows you to make the most of your workouts, while at the same time boasting features that could only be expected of some of the most popular brands, then a JLL treadmill is what you need to be going for. There is a reason why JLL treadmills have gained in popularity as they are constantly ranked among some of the bestselling treadmill varieties in the UK.
JLL Treadmill Reviews and Ratings
It is important for you to take a quick look at the reviews and ratings of different models of JLL Treadmills so you know what you could be going for. The more reviews and the better the ratings, the more you could trust a model of JLL treadmill.
- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 18 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart-rate and calories; 20 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; Bluetooth enabled with iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels
- Running area size is 121 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
- Motor:DC Continuous Power 2.5 HP (1800W), Peak Power 4.5 HP (3350W)
- Speed: 0.3 - 18 km/h = 0.18 - 11.2 mph / 20 Level Incline
- Running Area: 127 cm (length) x 42 cm (width)
- Running Programs:20 / Maximum User Weight: 120 kg / 18.8 St / 264 lb.
- Entertainment: High Powered Speakers, iPod/iPhone/MP3 Connectivity through the USB interface and Bluetooth wireless connection
- Motor: DC Continuous Power 2.5 HP (1800W), Peak Power 4.5 HP (3350W)
- Speed: 0.3-16 km/h = 0.18 - 10 mph / Incline: 20 Level Incline
- Running Area: 123 cm (length) x 41 cm (width) / 48.4 inch x 16.1 inch / Incline Height: *From the floor to the running deck* Lowest - 19cm Highest - 26cm
- Maximum User Weight: 120 kg / 18.8 St / 264 lb.
- Running Programs: 15 (you can re-set the 3 first programs) / Entertainment: High Powered Speakers,iPod/iPhone/MP3 Connectivity & USB interface
- 4.5 Peak HP/2.5 CHP (Motor Output) - Top Speed of 16 KM/H - Running Area Size 135 cm (Length) 45 cm (Width)
- 15 Running Programs - First 3 Programs can be Customised - 20 Levels of Incline
- Monitor Displays: Time, Speed, Distance, Pulse and Calories - High Powered Speakers; Bluetooth Enabled with USB and AUX Port
- 16-Point Cushion Deck Absorption System - Maximum User Weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame. Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- Strong magnetic safety key, used as an emergency shut off switch
- Universal 2.3cm diameter round flat surface
- Supplied with spring clip and 140cm pull chord
- Is suitable for any treadmill with a flat round magnetic surface
About JLL Fitness
JLL Fitness is a UK based supplier of treadmills as well as a range of other bestselling fitness machines including commercial running machines, exercise bikes etc. However, their most popular lines so far have proven to be their folding treadmills that are budget-friendly and affordable to almost anyone. With the addition of JLL treadmill varieties into the market, the days of having to spend an arm and a leg to afford a treadmill for your basic workouts have long been over.
From motorized folding treadmills for domestic users to commercial heavy duty ones, JLL has a perfect variety for people with different usage needs. When it comes to shopping for treadmills, you do not just want to look for something that would work for your workout needs, but also, it would be absolutely necessary for you to pick a treadmill that comes with a great design and style that could make you a proud owner of it.
If you look at the variety of treadmills that JLL do for the home market, you will realize that they only have selections that are modern, stylish and user-friendly. This is the main reason why you will find many giving JLL treadmills a number 1 priority to meet their workout needs.
Whether you are looking for a treadmill to run and jog on, or to simply walk on, JLL Treadmills will have you covered as they offer treadmills of the highest quality at exceptional prices. You can benefit from the power of treadmills that offer you a variety of workouts that you could engage in and when you have the JLL brand, you simply enjoy peace of mind.
Here are the most popular varieties of JLL Treadmills that you could invest your hard earned money in. If you can afford, it is best to go for a decent model even if that means you have to spend a little more on it given that its going to be a long-term investment as you cannot be looking for a newer model every time.
You might also be interested in Proform Treadmills as well as NordicTrack treadmills which are designed with professional home users as well as commercial usage in mind. You can also find our list of best home treadmills which would allow you to check which model managed to get the most positive reviews from a range of different brands and models of budget treadmills.