Manual treadmills are the cheapest varieties of treadmills available on the market. These are designed for basic usage and are ideal for those who need to do some regular walking at home. Not everyone investing in an aerobic machine would be interested in running. This is because some people can simply not run for various reasons including due to poor health. For such people, manual treadmills tend to the job.
Best Manual Treadmills
- Sound Effects
- Hot Ideas
- MP3 Download
- Released on 05/15/2012
- Perfect tool for doing cardio at home, dormitory, office
- It can track your speed, workout time, walking distance and burned calories.
- Can alleviate the pressure from work, great for elderly, Office workers, Housewives and kids.
- Folds for space-saving and moves easily
- Heavy-duty construction with two flywheel offers a smooth operation
- Running surface: 93 x 36 cm, Suitable for users up to 120kg
- Multi-function monitor tracks your speed, workout, time, running distance and burned calories
- Foldable for space-saving storage and moves easily with built-in wheels when not in use
- Heavy-duty construction with two flywheels offer a smooth operation
- The feet can be adjusted in height to adjust the angle of the running belt
Manual treadmills are not powered by motors which means they do not require electricity and can be stored everywhere. When compared to motorised treadmills that depend upon electricity thereby forcing you to place them nearby a power outlet, you realize the clear advantage that manual treadmills come with. This is the reason that manual treadmills are a lot more affordable when compared with electric treadmills, not only at the time of purchase but also in terms of maintenance.
The biggest advantage of manual treadmills is that they are not only cheaper to buy but also, they are cheaper to maintain as no electricity is required to use them. You will have to use your legs to set the belt on manual treadmills in motion which is why they are also referred to as self powered treadmills. Manual treadmills are ideal for basic usage and are usually appropriate for walking only.