Are you after a decent treadmill that is both professional and affordable in nature? You might then want to consider going for a NordicTrack treadmill takes things to a whole new level. How do you decide which treadmill you should be going for after establishing that NordicTrack is the brand of choice for you? Or why should you opt for NordicTrack treadmills in the first place?
You might also want to check the full range of NordicTrack’s latest varieties which can only be found through their official store. Below is what they currently have which you might want to check out individually. And the advantage of shopping directly is that you could be getting various other privileges and services which include staggering your payment for your purchases. Complete information on financing your treadmill purchases through Nordic Track is available on their official website.
Best NordicTrack Treadmills
Nordic Track is a professional fitness equipment manufacturing firm that was set up back in 1975 and since then, they have been at the forefront across different equipment categories. While they were initially popular for their skiers, it is their treadmill varieties that are constant their best buys and recommended buys. And this is as per market data comparing al varieties and types of treadmills available.
There are quite a few varieties of treadmills available from NordicTrack so you should have a way of determining what you would prefer based upon your requirements, treadmill specifications as well as your budget.
A good way of quickly going through the most popular treadmills from NordicTrack is by checking which of their varieties have proven to be their best sellers. The reason being, something that proves useful gets recommended everywhere and demand for the same rises a great deal. Similarly, when a treadmill type delivers great results for people with specific requirements and needs, things seem to work in a specific way.
While its a good idea to look for a treadmill that does a good job and one that appears in various best selling lists, it’s equally important for you to put your exact needs first.
NordicTrack Treadmills and Accessories on Amazon
- Performance = 3.5 CHP (continuous horsepower) motor, Speed 1-22 km/h, Incline between 0 and 12 Percent max., Flex Select cushioning
- Comfort = Running surface of 51x152 cm, with fan
- Convenience = 10-inch touch screen with iFit interface, EKG sensor system, iFit Bluetooth heart rate band included, Maximum user weight is 135 kg
- Interactivity = Integrated iFit technology with more than 1000 videos with coaches (1 year subscription included), compatible with IPod / MP3 player and speakers
- Ease of storage= Vertical SpaceSaver folding system secured by a storage latch and transport wheels
- Bring Home Interactive Personal Training powered by iFit; 1-year individual membership included; Access live, studio, and global workouts (£129 value)
- 7-Inch Bluetooth Smart Enabled LCD Display giving access to on-demand iFit workouts directly to your equipment and provides easy stats tracking; 2.75 CHP SMART-Response motor for effective running and cardio training
- 0 to 12 % Digital Quick Incline Control; 0-22 kph Digital QuickSpeed control; Your iFit trainer auto-adjusts your speed and incline to meet trainer requirements and match real-world terrain
- Innovative SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist means your treadmill can fold up after your run for compact, simple storage; 51 x 140 cm tread belt for leg and elbow space; Cushioning Deck
- 135 kg user capacity; Dual Speakers, Integrated accessory tray, Autobreeze fan
- Treadmill safety key: magnetic work, can work easy and quick on most treadmills requiring a round treadmill safety key.
- Strong Clip: It can easily clamp to any part of your clothing and it's strong to hold.
- Easily clips to virtually all types of clothing so you can forget about the key while you walk or run.
- Size: Plastic clip: 2.8 * 4cm, shell diameter of magnet: 3cm, nylon rope: 1M.
- Fit to a wide variety of treadmill brands: Fits most models from Alliance, Pacemaster, Fitness Gear, Horizon, Bowflex, Landice, Lifespan, Livestrong, Merit, Pathfinder, Smooth, Sole, Sunny, Tempo, Triumph and Xterra.
You have to know about different features and specifications that are common with treadmills so you are better placed to pick those that you believe would serve your needs better.
As far as NordicTrack treadmills are concerned, you can find a budget model costing no more than a few hundred pounds, which would be appropriate for home use for people who are on a budget.
Likewise, if you have a good enough budget, as well as the right amount of space to store your treadmill in, then you can find more expensive commercial NordicTrack treadmills that you could pick from.
NordicTrack treadmills are popular because of the quality that they boast together with the design and appeal to the eye that this company focuses upon when coming up with a treadmill. If you are after the best treadmill that you could invest in, which would serve your needs for a long time then NordicTrack would be the company you should be going for.
Check out our list of motorized treadmills if you are on a budget. You will be able to find a decent model that can address most of your needs if not all. It all depends on whether you are a beginner or an advanced user. It is always recommended to consider your growing needs when picking a treadmill. Take into account what your requirements would be a year from now so that the treadmill that you purchase today is going to work effectively for you for years to come.
See this JLL treadmill range so you can go for something that will help you improve your workouts with time. You might also be interested in a proform treadmill which is meant for relatively advanced users.