A Proform treadmill is the number one choice for people who are after the best deal out there. When looking for professional grade treadmills, the one brand that would be extremely hard for you to ignore would be ProForm Fitness as their treadmill would offer you everything for the class or machine of its category that you may be after.
It would really be difficult for you to find a shop that features all ranges of ProForm fitness treadmills as fitness stores normally choose to only equip budget varieties of treadmills that happen to prove to be their best sellers. Moreover, many varieties of exercise machines tend to be available online only given that newer models are constantly introduced causing older ones to be discontinued. However, if you shop online or on the high street with a specialist store that is the official stockist and dealer of Proform fitness equipment and accessories, then your chances of finding all models of Proform treadmills would be pretty good.
Proform treadmills just like Nordictrack treadmills, are popular with both, people on a budget as well as those who are after high-end models alike. So, a professional athlete, as well as a home based user who is just starting out, would both find something of great use with Proform fitness. You must only spend on proform treadmills an amount that could buy you a treadmill perfect for your usage needs. You will also need to consider the amount of space you may have available at home where you intend to store your treadmill, both while using it as well as when storing it away after use.
Proform Treadmill Models and Prices
When looking for the full variety of the latest and all-time treadmills that Proform Fitness do, it proves to be a challenge in itself to find the right dealer. To make things easier for you, we feature Proform Treadmills below directly from their official store and the rest would be up to you to decide which one you should be going for.
You get a number of advantages shopping directly through them for a proform treadmill as they offer you a better service together with a range of payment options. Check the following list out coming directly from their store.
One of the challenges that you will usually come across when looking to acquire a Proform treadmill or any other fitness equipment is determining which treadmill model would be right for you. This can be simplified by taking a quick look at a relevant best sellers list and picking one that is good for the amount of money that you may have saved up for it.
Best Proform Treadmills
- Motor: 2.5CHP; Speed Range: 0-18kph (0-11.1mph) with 10 Quick Speed- Controls; Incline: 0-10% with 11 Quick Incline- Controls; Rollers: 1.9" (5cm); Cushioning: ProShox Cushioning; Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5 Years Motor, 2 Years Parts and Labour (if Registered Within 28 Days of Purchase);
- Feedback: Time, Distance, Intensity, Speed, Incline, Calories, Number of Vertical Meters, Heart Rate, Matrix (Incline, Speed, My Trail, Calorie Tabs); Running Area: 51cm (20'') x 140cm (55.1''); Product Weight: 87kg (191.8lbs);
- Heart Rate Measurement: Hand Pulse Grips + Bluetooth Smart Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Optional); Interactivity: iFit Coach BLE Enabled - Use the iFit Smart Cardio App on Compatible Tablets and Smartphones (Subscription Based after Initial Trial); Transport Wheels: Yes;
- Console: 5" Backlit LCD Display; Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod/mp3 Player + Dual 2" Speakers, Tablet Holder; Programmes: 19 (Manual, 18 Pre-set Workout Apps); Folding: Space Saver- Design;
- Dimensions in Use: Length=188cm (74''), Width=94cm (37''), Height=154cm (60.6''); Dimensions Folded: Length=96cm (37.7''), Width=94cm (37''), Height=171cm (67.3''); Max. User Weight: 115kg (253.5lbs);
- Motor: 2.5 CHP Mach Z- Motor; Console Display: Multi-window LED Display with an Integrated Calorie Burn Meter; Rollers: 1.9" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-flex Rollers; Running Area: 51cm (20") x 140cm (55"); Cushioning: ProShox- Cushioning;
- Top Speed: 0-18kph (0-11.2mph) with Quick Speed- Controls; Heart Rate Measurement: Hand Pulse Grips + Bluetooth Smart Wireless Receiver (Chest Strap Optional Extra); Incline Range: 0-10% with Quick Incline- Controls;
- Programmes: 31 (Manual, 20 Pre-set Programmes Including Speed, Incline and Intensity Workouts, Custom Focus Weight-loss Programmes Including 5 Target Time and 5 Target Calorie Workouts); Max. User Weight: 125kg (275.6lbs); Product Weight: 79kg (174.2lbs); Additional Features: Dual Water Bottle Holder;
- Entertainment: Compatible Music Port for iPod/mp3, Intermix Acoustics 2.0 Sound System, Tablet Holder; Console Feedback: Speed, Time, Distance, Calories, Incline, Pulse, Pace; Folding: Space Saver Design with Easy Lift Assist;
- Dimensions in Use: Length=188cm (74"), Width=91cm (35.8"), Height=149cm (58.6"); Interactivity: iFit Coach BLE Enabled - Use the iFit Smart Cardio App on Compatible Tablets and Smartphones (Subscription Based after Initial Trial); Warranty: Lifetime Frame, 5 Years Motor, 2 Years Parts and Labour (if Registered Within 28 Days of Purchase);
- Compact treadmill
- 46 x 140 deck `
- 0-10% power incline 2.5 CHP motor
- 0-18 kph
- I fit coach compatible
- Powerful 3.0 CHP Mach Z Commercial Plus Motor; Speed Range: 0 - 22kph (0 - 13.7mph);
- Quick Speed and Incline Controls; Incline Range: 0 - 12%; Round Watts LED Display;
- Oversized 51cm (20'') x 152cm (59.8'') Running Area; SpaceSaver Folding Design;
- 31 Workout Apps; Interactivity: iFit Coach BLE Enabled - Use the iFit Smart Cardio App on Compatible Tablets and Smartphones (Subscription Based after Initial Trial);
- Size in Use: L=198cm (78"), W=92cm (36.2"), H=145cm (57.1"); EasyLift- Assist; Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty; 5 Years for the Motor, and 2 Years for Parts and Labour (Must Register within 28 Days of Purchase to Get 2nd Year of Coverage)
- Motor: 2.75 CHP Mach Z- Commercial Motor; Rollers: 1.9" Precision Machined and Balanced Non-flex Rollers; Speed Range: 0-20kph (0-12.4mph) with Quick Speed- Controls; Interactivity: iFit Coach BLE Enabled - Use the iFit Smart Cardio App on Compatible Tablets and Smartphones (Subscription Based after Initial Trial); Console: 5" Backlit iFit Display;
- Incline Range: 0-12% with Quick Incline Controls; Console Feedback: Incline, Time, Calories, Distance, Intensity, Vertical Meters (VM), Speed, Pulse, a Track That Represents 400m (1/4 Mile), Laps, Matrix; Entertainment: Audio Port for iPod/MP3 Player and Built-in Sound System with Dual 2-inch Speakers;
- Running Area: 152cm (59.8'') x 51cm (20''); Programmes: 23 (Manual, 22 Pre-set Including Incline, Calorie and Speed Workouts); Heart Rate Measurement: EKG- Pulse Grips + Bluetooth Smart Wireless Receiver (Chest Belt Optional); Cushioning: ProShox- Cushioning; Additional Features: CoolAire- Workout Fan, Tablet Holder;
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame Warranty; 5 Years For the Motor, and 2 Years for Parts and Labour (Must Register Within 28 Days of Purchase to Get 2nd Year of Coverage); Dimensions in Use: Length=201cm (79.1"), Width=94cm (37"), Height=160cm (63");
- Folded Dimensions: Length=108cm (42"), Width=94cm (37"), Height=179cm (70.4"); Folding System: SpaceSaver Folding Design with EasyLift- Assist; Max. User Weight: 125kg (275.5lbs); Product Weight: 91kg (200.6lbs); Transport Wheels: Yes; Power Supply: Mains;
- 1 Safety Key for Proform & Weslo Treadmills
- 30 Workout Apps
- 0-22 KM/H QuickSpeed
- SpaceSaver Design with EasyLiftTM Assist
- Global Google MapsTM Routes
- iFit Enabled
- compact treadmill
- 41x 127 deck
- manual incline
- 0-16 KPH
- iFit Coach Compatible
- Drive system: 2.6 CHP motor
- Running Area: 46 x 140 cm
- ProShox Cushioning: reduces impact to your joints
- 5" Backlit iFitr Display: feeds back all your important workout stats; and features quick speed and incline controls
- iFitr Enabled: 12 months iFitr Coach membership sold separately.
Running is not only a fun activity when you are in the mood for it, but it is also one of the most ideal forms of cardio. Unfortunately, winters will not allow you to run out on the open but you can still get yours in from the comfort of your home when you have a ProForm treadmill.
Manufactured by one of the world’s largest producers of fitness gear, Icon Health and Fitness, this treadmill has stood out for its performance and price range. They are sold in shops dedicated to fitness gear as well as in mass markets.
Prices range between £350 and £2,200. Those below £1,000 are best for beginners as they have less horsepower.
Are these treadmills any good? Well, first, they are compatible with iFit workout system that allows you to connect to the internet when using the treadmill. You can then choose a workout plan through Google Maps and follow any route in the world. Since your treadmill is connected to iFit, you will incline and decline as per your chosen terrain to get the feeling of being out in the open air.
Most users have not had trouble maintaining their ProForm treadmills as they are not demanding. When you buy it directly from the manufacturer, it comes with free shipping and a 30-day money-back guarantee. It comes with a manual with all the information you may need to get it ready to work. It’s pretty easy to assemble too.
Proform Treadmill Reviews
ProForm Performance 400i
Although it has a considerably low motor – 2.5 CHP, this treadmill is a performer and said to be the company’s best seller. It has a tablet holder and will follow your preferred route if you connect it to iFit. It is limited to 10 miles an hour and 300lbs.
ProForm Performance 600i
With a slightly more powerful motor – 2.75 CHP, this treadmill can handle more weight – 325lbs. it is iFit Coach ready and has a tablet holder so you can choose your preferred workout.
ProForm Power 995i
Its 3.0 CHP motor and ability to incline to 15% makes it a preferred option to most home users. It can only accommodate up to 300lbs and will not go above 12 miles an hour.
ProForm Pro 2000
This treadmill has been rated as a “Best Buy” by Consumer Magazine, maybe for its 15% incline, -3% decline, a tablet-holder, and its maximum weight capacity of 300lbs.