There is a huge range of home treadmills for those engaging in aerobic exercises indoors due to either poor weather conditions or lack of time to take part in outdoor exercises. It would be necessary for you to invest in the best treadmill for home use that would allow you to achieve your fitness goals.
Treadmills can help you improve your strength training efforts while at the same time boosting your resistance levels. You could lose weight or maintain your fitness levels with the right treadmill depending upon what your target goals may be.
Treadmills are among the most widely used and consistently reliable pieces of workout equipment on the market. Although fitness trends come and go, the treadmill continues to be a staple of many people’s fitness routines. A treadmill is one of the most versatile pieces of exercise equipment available, as it can easily serve the needs of the complete novice up to the most seasoned and serious fitness aficionado. They have been around since the 1970’s and offer a complete cardiovascular workout. A treadmill is basically a moving sidewalk which allows you to walk or run in place in the comfort of your own home.
Top 10 Best Cheap Treadmills For Home Use
Exercise is something that causes a lot of trouble to many people, either because they do not have the time, because they have to go to a gym or simply because they do not like it. But there are ways to exercise and improve health and look good without the need to leave your home, one of these ways is to use a treadmill.
The demand for treadmills has grown considerably for several years due to the desire of people to exercise without the need to leave their home. Thanks to this, manufacturers have been creating more intelligent machines that offer different functionalities that make exercise fun.
Popular Treadmill Reviews
Below is a list of top 10 best treadmills for home use mostly under £500 that you could buy in 2018, recommended for domestic usage which have been getting rave reviews from previous buyers.
- Gauge and keep track of your workout on the LCD display with 3 pre-programmed modes showing speed, time, distance and calories burnt. You can save time and money by running at home on your very own foldable motorized treadmill.
- With a Low power consumption and noise allow you to relax and watch your favourite shows or listen to music while exercising. When finished, it can be simply folded up and stored away for next time. Wheels are assembled for convenient movement.
- Product dimensions: 1400 X 620 X 1200 MM. Rated Power:500W. Rated Voltage :220-240V （Package includes a Power Adaptor）
- Max User Weight: 100KGS. LED Displayer display:Speed/Dist./Time/Cal./Scan Speed: 0.8KM/H - 10.0KM/H. Runway Size：100 X 34 CM Important Notice Do NOT let children and pets around while the treadmill is working. Do NOT use it if you are pregnant, have spinal injuries, or when you are not feeling well.
- DELIVERIES TO UK MAINLAND ONLY.
This is an innovative treadmill that offers different levels of functionality, you can also find it at a truly affordable price. This incredible treadmill has an LCD screen with 3 modes completely pre-programmed, they show the speed you reach while running, the time you take, the distance traveled and the calories you burn during the exercise. Using this innovative treadmill will save you a lot of time and money running on your own folding treadmill instead of moving to a gym.
In addition to the aforementioned benefits offered by this impressive treadmill, it has low power consumption and keeps noise to a minimum, allowing you to relax and watch your favorite TV series or listen to music while exercising. At the end of the exercise, you can fold and save your treadmill where you want. This product has wheels assembled for convenient movement.
2. New Motorized Electric 10km Treadmill Running Machine
- Solid Construction, Folds Away For Really Easy Storage
- 12 Months Warranty
- 3 Programme Modes, Adjustable Manual Incline
- 10km/h, 1.0HP, 1km To 10km/h Top Speed , Calorie Count, Speedometer, Timer, Distance
- Emergency Stop Cord For Your Safety
The second product on our list is this incredible treadmill that you can find in the market for a very affordable price despite the great functionality it offers. This machine will help you stay healthy and have that figure you want so much, regardless of the weather, you can place it in any space of your home, and you decide how long you want to use it.
This treadmill is made with high-quality materials, with a maximum weight of 100kg, this treadmill reaches the maximum speed of 10 km. It also has an LCD screen and a heart rate monitor. On the other hand, you can feel safe since this product comes with an integrated emergency stop cable to it.
3. Confidence Power Trac Pro 735W
- 12 built-in fitness programmes
- Range of speeds: 1-10km/h
- Four quick-select pre-set speeds: 3km/h, 5km/h, 8km/h, 10km/h
- LED display shows: speed, distance, time, calories
- Adjustable manual incline: 5 degrees, 3.5 degrees, 2 degrees
Confidence brings its new Power Trac treadmill, offering built-in exercise programs to improve your physical condition from any space in your home. With an affordable price, this impressive treadmill gives you a lot of features, from the LED screen that shows speed, distance, time and calories to a speed from 1 to 10 km / h to run at the speed that most like
The Power Trac Pro 735W treadmill has a manual tilt that goes from 2 to 5 degrees to make your careers more challenging. The LED screen allows you to closely monitor your condition by allowing you to monitor how many calories you have burned, the time and distance you take and the speed at which you keep your career. All this and much more you can find in this beautiful 24kg treadmill that you can store anywhere in your house.
4. PremierFit T100
- The T100 includes a massive 12 built in exercise programs and 3 manual programs
- The large LED display is easy to ready and follow and will show elapsed/remaining time, speed settings and calories burned, as well as exercise program information.
- The T100 is designed to keep you entertained whilst you run. It has a built-in iPad holder so you can watch films or TV programs during exercise. The T100 also has an AUX input with built in speakers meaning there is no need for annoying headphones whilst running. The audio from your iPad or MP3 player will be played back through the treadmills high-performance in-built speakers.
- The unique space-saving folding design means the treadmill can be easily stored when not in use.
- Assembly is incredibly simple and a detailed instruction manual is supplied along with all necessary parts and tools. Maximum user weight is 90KG.
Designed entirely to keep you entertained while you exercise, the PremierFit T100 has built-in iPad support so you can watch videos or TV shows. In addition to this, this impressive treadmill has integrated an AUX input with built-in speakers so you can listen to your favorite music and stay motivated during the exercise, without the need to use those annoying headphones that do not let you exercise in the most comfortable way. Also, the audio from your iPad or Mp3 player can be played through these innovatively integrated speakers.
The PremierFit T100 includes a 2-year warranty at the time you purchase it. You can enjoy 12 built-in exercise programs that alternate between high and low-intensity exercises with a maximum speed of 10 km / h.
5. XM-PROIII TREADMILL
- Next Generation 2019 Model with superior performance. Powerful silent motor reaching 12 kph with built in safety key ensures instant shut off in emergency
- Multi function LCD display with handrail controls of speed and start/stop buttons. 12 pre-installed running programs + 1 manual program. Keep motivated and monitor your progress with built in LCD screen which displays distance traveled , heart rate and calories burned.
- Extreme grip running belt with Auto Lube system for easy lubrication. Large running belt ( 1000 X 400 mm ) with extra space to walk, run or sprint. 3 Level Manual Incline to help improve body toning, burn more calories and reduce impact on joints.
- Built in speakers to listen music from your phone / iPod while running. Drinks holder and towel rail is an added feature. Gifts includes a Twist Disc ( color may vary ) and Infusion Bottle. As an added bonus we are offering 3 e-books! (*PDF eBooks - Running & Fitness Guide, Treadmill Maintenance Guide & Healthy Eating Guide)
- Light Weight,Compact and Folding design with Transport Wheels for easy storage when not in use. User weight 110 kg. XM-PRO offers a great combination of superior performance, style and excellent build quality with 2 Year Warranty on Motor, Frame and Parts.
This new model is the solution to your problems. Totally light, compact and foldable so you can store it in the place you want. This incredible treadmill has a maximum speed of 12 km / h with 3 levels of inclination to increase the difficulty of your workouts. In addition to this, the XM-PROIII comes integrated has heart rate sensors, speakers so you can listen to music from your phone or iPod and a cup holder so you can place your water and stay hydrated while you train. This treadmill has a maximum user weight of 110 kg.
With the purchase of this product, you will get 3 eBooks as a gift (running and fitness guide, Power Guide and Treadmill Maintenance Guide), not only this, you will also get an aerobic spinning disc with treadmills. totally free resistance.
6. JLL S300 Digital Folding Treadmill
- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 16 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-Inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart rate and calories
- 15 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels. Running area size is 123 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kgs or 18.89 stone.
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
This innovative treadmill has multiple features, with 15 training programs, this product reaches a maximum speed of 16 km / h to challenge you and take your workouts to the fullest. In addition to its great speed, this treadmill has a cushioning system to reduce the impact on your joints, so that you can run for longer and with more intensity without the fear of injury.
The JLL S300 treadmill has some amazing advantages, not only has two built-in cup holders, it also has high-power voices, connectivity for your iPod or iPhone, Mp3 or USB interface. All these details will make your training something fun, listening to the music you like most while increasing the intensity of your training with the 20 levels of inclination of this treadmill.
7. JLL T350 Digital Folding Treadmill
- Speed ranges from 0.3 km/h to 18 km/h; Incline ranges from 0 to 20 levels
- 5-inch LCD monitor displays time, speed, distance, heart-rate and calories; 20 running programs, first 3 programs can be customised; High powered speakers; Bluetooth enabled with iPod, iPhone, MP3 connectivity and USB interface
- 16-point cushion deck absorption system; Foldable with built-in wheels
- Running area size is 121 cm in length and 41 cm in width; Maximum user weight is 120 kg or 18.89 stone
- Home use only; 2 years parts and labour, 5 years motor cover and a lifetime guarantee on the frame
This last year model has the latest technology you can find on treadmills. Its 5-inch LCD monitor allows you to observe time, speed, calories and your heart rate. In addition to its screen, it has integrated Bluetooth so you can enjoy the music you want without connecting your phone. And what would this benefit of Bluetooth be without good speakers? This innovative treadmill gives you the best sound quality with its powerful speakers so you can enjoy your workout with the music that motivates you to exceed your goals.
The JLL T350 has an impact absorption system of 16 points so you do not have problems with your joints, also has a maximum user weight of 120 kg. With 17 pre-established programs and the ability to customize 3 programs for you to adapt to your training, this treadmill is one of the best you can find in the market at a reasonable price.
8. JLL S400 Digital Folding Treadmill
No products found.
This impressive treadmill is perfect for those runners who want a workout that challenges them to exceed their limits, with 15 training programs and a maximum speed of 16 km / h this treadmill is one of the best options for your workouts in the home. In addition, it has 20 levels of inclination and a cushion system of 16 points that minimizes the impact on your joints.
For you to enjoy your training and keep yourself entertained, the JLL S400 allows you to connect your iPod, iPhone or Mp3 to the USB interface or through the Bluetooth wireless connection to get rid of those headphones that bother so much when running. In addition, it has an integrated heart rate sensor in the handrails, which will be displayed on the 5.5-inch LCD screen with adjustable brightness.
9. Sportstech DESKFIT DFT200 Office Desk Treadmill
- FITNESS REVOLUTION: Use our DFT200 to go for a relaxing stroll while you're working or use it as a professional treadmill with a speed of up to 7.1 km/h. Change your office routine!
- HEALTH: Moving while you work prevents illnesses that occur if you sit too long. Indeed, moving offers many advantages to your health, including weight loss, disease prevention and improvement of your cardio.
- WORK BETTER: Your concentration level goes up while your stress level goes down thanks to ergonomic movements, improving your sleep as well. Furthermore, you save the time you would need for jogging outside.
- EXTRAS: Thanks to the fitness app linked via its Bluetooth function, you always have a good overview of the amount of calories you burned, steps and distance, and you can save and track your training results.
- SPACE-SAVING: nothing stands in your way anymore! Quickly stow your fitness equipment away thanks to built-in feet. Combine the desk treadmill with a height-adjustable table for maximum compatibility.
This innovative treadmill will change your life completely, whether you want to use it to relax a bit while you are working or to perform a high-intensity workout with a maximum speed of 7.1 km / h, the DFT T200 will keep you moving, improving your health and giving you that figure you want so much. Improve blood flow to your brain and increase your concentration by running a few minutes on this impressive machine in the comfort of your home or office.
The DFT T200 has a tablet support that allows you to observe important information while you exercise. Through the Fitness application linked through its Bluetooth function, you will have the best view of the number of calories you burn, the steps and the distance you travel, and better yet, you can save the results of your training so that you can surpass yourself with each training.
10. Branx Fitness Foldable ‘Elite Runner Pro’ Soft Drop System Treadmill
- Now with 'Bluetooth' and The Perfect Running Area: 140 x 48cm (1400 x 480mm)
- Foldable treadmill with cushioned 'Dual Shock 10-Point Absorption System'. Quality assurance & zero defect production rates. Branx Fitness excels in product quality & reliability.
- Superb 21km/h Max Speed (13mph)
- 2 years parts and labour, 5 years warranty on frame and motor, CE/ROHS/EN957 & ISO9001 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standard.
- There may be a delivery surcharge on orders to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or Islands including but not limited to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Lewis, & Orkney
If what you want is an Elite training, this treadmill is for you. With a maximum speed of 23 km / h and 22 levels of automatic tilt, the BRANX FITNESS Elite Run Pro challenges your fitness and takes you to the limit. It has an impact absorption system of 10 points that make it safe and comfortable so you can run without worrying about your joints.
In addition to the impressive quality that will give your workouts, this treadmill will keep you fully entertained, has built-in high-power speakers, a touchscreen console, and LCD screen, and is fully compatible with iPods so you can listen to the music that keeps you motivated to outdo you.
How To Pick One Of The Best?
When selecting the best treadmill for home use, there are several considerations. As with any piece of exercise equipment, buyers need to consider their budget as well as the features they are looking for on a machine. The amount and intensity of use the treadmill will get is also another consideration.
Almost any treadmill you select will include an incline feature. This feature allows you to adjust the incline on which you are walking or running, increasing the intensity of your workout and allowing you to focus on certain muscles. Also included is an electronic console which will track the distance you have walked and the number of approximate calories you have burned. Treadmills also include safety features, including side rails to keep users from falling off the sides. There are also stop buttons and in some cases a clip which you latch onto your clothing and stops the machine in case of a fall.
When purchasing a treadmill, comfort is key. Different manufacturers use different levels of cushioning on the surface of their treadmills. Ideally, you want the deck to feel stable, yet have some give to it. The comfort and shock absorbance of the deck can affect injuries, as well as increasing the life of the machine. Many models offer reversible decks. The deck is usually the first part of a treadmill to wear out. With a reversible deck, you simply turn the deck inside out when it is worn, and replace it over the belt, thus doubling the life of it.
A simple treadmill will include the above-mentioned features, but a more sophisticated machine may include such features as heart monitoring, interval training, and custom programs. Custom programs will keep your workout interesting and help eliminate boredom, which is the main complaint people have about many fitness programs. Many treadmills now feature user ID so that different members of the family may store information about their workouts.
Most treadmills are usually low maintenance but may require some care. A warranty should cover the motor, the electronic components, and the deck and belt.
There is a reason that treadmills are the most widely used and most popular pieces of fitness equipment. They are easy to use and can meet the needs of anyone regardless of fitness level. They are the most highly recommended pieces of gym equipment by fitness professionals when it comes to purchased items for home use.
If you would like a more filtered range of home treadmills then check out our list of motorised treadmill range to find those that are motor powered and have machines of different horsepowers. And if you are on a budget and you would just like something to get you started and your priority is walking rather than running then here is a popular manual treadmill range for you to consider. If you have space issues then this list of folding treadmills will come in quite handy when looking for a machine that has rich features and is easy to store away after use.
One of the other fitness equipment and exercise machine to help you improve your fitness levels is the vibration plate which allows you to achieve similar results as treadmills but in a very short period of time. You may also want to pick a toning belt if you find it next to impossible to trim your abdominal area. Whichever machine you choose, the one thing that you can never ignore is the fitness tracker which will help you get accurate readings on distance covered, calories burned and similar other factors that matter when working out.