Before going for the best vibration plate, it would be helpful if you could get details about what a vibrating plate is and what some of its benefits are. It is only then that you will be able to learn how it could help you achieve your fitness goals.
If you need a quick list of best-selling vibration plates that you could purchase right now then see below; Each machine has reviews from previous buyers as well as highlights of its prominent features.
Top 10 Best Vibrating Plates
- DO YOU WANT TO SLIM, TONE & MASSAGE AT HOME? - Encourage fat loss & firming in short 10 min workouts
- BURN CALORIES TODAY - Big bright LCD is so easy to operate you'll love watching the calories disappear
- GUARANTEED RESULTS OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Brilliant customer service & unbeatable lifetime motor warranty.
- FULLY LOADED FITNESS PACKAGE - Bluetooth speakers, Diet & Nutrition guides, Resistance cables + Remote control
- DESIGNED JUST FOR YOU - Silent drive motors for no-noise workout in a super slim plate you can hide away
- Built-in USB and Bluetooth music player (making your workouts more enjoyable).
- Programmes199 levels with 5 built-in weight loss and conditioning
- Maximum User Weight:150kg
- Quiet running:It can also be used when baby sleeps
- Huge anti-slip surface for effective exercise you'll enjoy!
- Gym Master Compact Crazy Fit Machine - Excellent Device For Easily Toning Your Body
- Lose Body Fat And Increase Muscle Mass - Let The Machine Do The Work For You
- Much Quieter Than Older Models - Silent Motor With 1000 Watt Peak Output
- Designed to Vibrate / Oscillate - 99 Speed Levels To Vary Your Workout Intensity & 6 Pre-Set Programs
- Includes: Power Cords, Wireless Remote & Instructions
- Mirafit Vibration Plate - Available in black,green & orange - Slim & stylish design - Built-in display shows time, speed & program
- 99 speed levels vary the intensity of your workout - 9 Pre-set programs - 3 Foot positions for walking, jogging & running effects
- Wireless remote control allows you to change settings during exercise - Includes detachable resistance bands to add variety to your workout - Handles & roller wheel for portability
- Anti-jamming & anti-static protection - Maximum user weight: 150kg - Rated power: 1000W - Peak power: 2500W - Rated voltage: 220 -240V/50hz
- Dimensions: W: 68cm - D: 38cm - H: 14.5cm
- Pro Vibration Plate Trainer will help you reach your goals
- Dimensions: 735 x 695 x 1220mm
- Weight of machine: 28kg
- Maximum power: 600W
- Maximum user weight: 150kg
- Whole Body Exercising at Home or Office :relax your muscle, stimulate blood circulation, burn fat, lose weight.
- Auto Mode and Manual Mode Available :the machine vibrates and oscillates regularly, when you select different mode, you will enjoy different exercise time and speed.
- Touch Screen Operator Panel and LCD Display :comfortable touching, no need to press the button vigorously, the machine will react sensitively. And LCD will display the time and speed, you can track the progress.
- Remote Control :do not need to bend over, it's so easy and conveniently to complete the operating.
- Enjoy Music While Exercising :it supports Bluetooth & USB connect, you can listen to music from all Bluetooth compatible devices such as phone, MP3 Player or Tablet PC.
- CE approved; a 500W powerful vibration plate aims to help you keep fit at home easily and effectively
- Updated 999 speed levels to adjust vibration intensity more meticulously according to your exercise needs
- 9 Pre-set programs including sitting stance, lower legwork out, arm workout, etc.
- Comes with handy remote control for easier adjustment, detachable resistance bands for sculpting total body, LED screen for clear display of speed and timer
- Vibrations cause your muscles to contract and relax - engage about 95% of your muscle fibres, much better than a normal workout. NOTES: If VAT invoice is needed, please contact our customer support team
- BATTLE FAT & BEAT THE BULGE WITH DOUBLE THE POWER FROM DUAL MOTOR DESIGN - Intense 3D vibration can only be produced by 2 independent internal motors. Bluefin's silent drives work together to give you a COMPLETE workout from your power plate.
- LOVE YOUR BODY & YOUR WORKOUT - Huge anti-slip surface for effective exercise you'll enjoy! Easily position yourself on the vibro plate and get ready for the deepest vibration fitness experience you've tried yet.
- 100% SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - Our brilliant customer service will help you get started with home fitness. Bluefin's unbeatable lifetime motor warranty has you covered for the long haul.
- FULLY LOADED HOME FITNESS PACKAGE - Booming Bluetooth speakers, Diet & Nutrition guides created by vibration plate fitness & exercise machine experts, BONUS resistance cables for full body workout options and a sweat-resistant ergonomic remote control.
- FITNESS OPTIONS YOU'LL USE! - 3D spoils you with choice! You can choose from Vibration or oscillation independently or combine them for 3D motion! 180 levels + 5 Programmes will keep your muscles guessing and your fitness plate workouts interesting.
- Whole body vibration relax and exercise machine, relax your muscle, stimulate blood circulation, lose weight, burn fat, tone muscles with just one machine, come with 2 resistance band for arm exercise too.
- Auto mode and Manual mode, under Manual Mode, you can adjust the Speed and the Time by yourself;under Auto Mode, there are 4 programs available, you only need to choose P1 to P4 to enjoy different level massaging.
- This machine supports Bluetooth & USB connect, you can listen to music from all Bluetooth compatible devices such as phone, MP3 Player or laptop.
- You can operate the machine by remote control panel offered.Very convenient to use.
- Great quality and stable to use,100% refund if quality problem, at least 1 year quality warranty.There are four non-slip suckers on the bottom ensure the stability of the machine while using.
- FULL BODY TRAINING: Muscle building and fat burning even more effective through 99 individually adjustable speed levels. Fitness training as well as relaxation and massage in one. Training poster included for more variety and fun during your workout.
- INDIVIDUAL INTENSITY LEVELS: home exercise vibration trainer with 3 integrated intensity zones on the non-slip training surface. 99 intensity levels ensure your workout can be individually customised in an ideal way.
- DESIGN AND FUNCTION: intuitive touch display including remote control, innovative oscillation technology for vibration training at home, for instance of abdomen, legs, buttocks.
- POWER ROPES: optimise your home vibrating machine and make your shaper even more versatile with the included power ropes.
- BLUETOOTH: Stream your favourite music conveniently and easily via Bluetooth and the built-in speakers in your vibration plate. Slimming is fun.
Vibration Machine FAQs and Buying Guide
A vibration plate, also known as a power plate or a vibro plate is a machine that stimulates your body muscles. It does this through vibrations to contract and relax at a higher speed than usual thereby giving your body a complete workout. This saves you time while giving you results comparable to workouts performed for longer periods of time using conventional high-end fitness equipment.
Providing you with automatic reflex muscle contractions of up to 50 times per second, vibrating plates are considered to be time-saving exercise machines ideal for everyone.
Vibration plates are said to be a microwave of fitness which means, you can achieve results that would have otherwise taken you hours, within a maximum of 10 minutes of workout on a vibration plate. This is the reason why you will find numerous brands and models of vibro power plates already available in the market with more being introduced to cater to the requirements of people looking to improve their fitness levels while spending as little time as possible on exercise equipment.
Do Vibration Plates Work?
Vibration Plates are at the top of the list for people trying to get toned, lose weight or improve their general fitness levels. Vibration plates are exactly what they sound like: machines with a steady base which vibrates. Vibrating plates come in many different variations however and users can benefit from knowing exactly which vibration plate is right for them. Additionally, knowing the best way to use these plates can immensely help a user on their quest for improved fitness.
Vibration plates can be used to burn fat, improve certain medical conditions and build muscle. These machines are also said to aid with flexibility, balance and bone density: all important portions of one’s general overall health. Knowing your purpose for purchasing a vibration plate and also the budget within which you can work are the first two things you need to consider if you are thinking about investing in one of these fitness powerhouses.
One of the best things about a vibration power plate is that it can work for everyone. For the exercise beginners, or those suffering from a medical condition, this tool can be a simple way to ease into a more fit lifestyle. For those further along on the fitness spectrum, different exercises can be added to your vibration plate workout to increase intensity and target certain muscle groups. This allows for use by everyone.
Types Of Vibro Plate Machines Available
There are two basic types of vibration plates: pivotal and lineal. A pivotal vibration plate pivots around a certain point. These types of machines closely mimic the walking motion. On these machines, one foot is raised more than the other. One a lineal machine, the plates remain level. A pivotal machine causes your body to move more during use, but a lineal machine engages higher intensity.
Muscles are strengthened by a combination of acceleration and mass. In circuit training, this is the equivalent of weight and repetition. With a vibration plate, it is the combination of your own weight and the vibrations. A vibration plate which works at a range of 25-50 Hz will offer the best workout for you, providing the most benefits. This is the number of times the plate moves up and down per second.
Most vibration plate machines include automatic workouts. These are set programs with specifically designed workouts to optimize your time on the machine. In addition to the set programs, users can add specific exercises to target certain muscle groups. By doing exercises such as squats, for instance, you can greatly increase the intensity and effectiveness of your fitness plate workout.
Tips On Picking The Right Vibration Platform
Another consideration when purchasing a fitness plate is the size of the platform. Obviously, it is easier and more comfortable to exercise on a larger plate. However, a plate that is too large will take a great amount of power to operate. This could cause noise considerations as well.
With proper use and care, you can expect your vibration plate to last for a very long time. Due to the constant vibration, some of the screws may become loose. The screws on the machine may need to be tightened with a traditional or Allen wrench.
So, identify what you need a vibration plate for. Is it for weight loss or to improve your overall health and fitness levels or to shape up and tone your body up? These are some of the results that you could achieve with the use of a vibration plate from the right manufacturer. The next thing to check would be what you need your vibration plate to feature. There are those with and without Bluetooth speakers, those that feature oscillating vibrations, those with USB music systems and those that come with silent motors to name but a few.
Vibrating Platforms For Weight Loss
If weight loss is your ultimate goal and you would like to pick the best vibration plate then you should go for the one that you would be comfortable with as you will want to be using it regularly to achieve your fitness goals.
You will obviously want a powerful yet affordable vibro plate that is going to meet your fitness level enhancement goals. There are many varieties each with different sets of features but most of them have the same common features designed to aid people looking to improve their fitness levels as well as lose weight.
Some of the most popular varieties of vibration plates include Bluefin vibration plates, Crazy Fit vibration plates, Genki vibration power plates, Gym Master Vibrating power plates, Mirafit Vibro Plates, Vibrapower vibrating plates, and Confidence vibration plates.
Vibration Plates For Sale
You might be in love with the concept of vibration plates but money might often be an issue. The good news, however, is that there is a vibration plate model for everyone given that several models go on sale every so often. If you take a look at some of the models listed above, you will be able to find how much you could be saving off RRP.
If you do purchase a vibration plate then you might also want to consider going for an appropriate toning belt which would assist you to tone your abdominal muscles using the same technique as a vibration plate. Everyone knows how difficult it can be to tone your core regardless of how much your exercise and diet. So a toning belt can help speed the process up. The best toning belts include those of Slendertone!
Similarly, going for a good fitness tracker watch would make life easier for you as you will not only be able to get important readings relating to your health and fitness but also you will be able to have a record of everything to review periodically.