Running shoes are quite important as they are designed with runners in mind. Running is the best exercise that comes with a number of health benefits which you need to be focusing upon. If you find yourself getting out of shape and you do not have the energy or time to engage in other types of exercises that seem to be too challenging for you, then invest in a pair of sports shoes or running shoes to be more specific, that you could use to get started with your running ambitions.
If you cannot run right away, then start with walking while increasing both time and distance progressively. However, it is essential that you have an appropriate pair of running shoes that you could use to get started so that you do not end up causing stress to your legs or feet.
Best Running Shoes – Reviews and Ratings
Remember every sporting activity has an appropriate pair of shoes designed for them. You should therefore not use other sports shoes for running related tasks as they could cause damages to your feet.
Below are top 10 running shoes that you may want to go for.
Best Running Shoes – Details and Specifications
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need flexibility, cushioning & versatility
- Lightweight mesh upper is extremely breathable
- Foam padding placed around your ankle collar & under the tongue for an incredibly comfortable fit & feel
- High-rebound, die-cut EVA sockliner built with extended arch support
- One-piece Micro G foam midsole turns cushioned landings into explosive takeoffs
- Lace-up sneakers allow you to find your perfect fit.
- Lightweight insole forms to your foot for supreme comfort.
- Flexible Slip-resistant outsole is rugged, aggressive and durable.
- Mesh fabric uppers provides lightweight, breathable and support.
- Comfortable sports shoes are more suitable for a variety of outdoor activities.
- New*** Convergence GEL Technology - Provides engineered heel support and cushioning.
- New***Engineered Mesh Upper - Updated to provide improved support and breathability.
- APMA Seal of Acceptance - American Podiatric Medical Association recognition.
- Heel Clutching System - Provides increased support by cradling the heel.
- Removable Moisture Wicking Sockliner - For added comfort.
- Breathable sandwich mesh upper
- Soft collar around the ankle
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- EVA midsole for cushioning
- 3 Stripe Design on Sides
- Two-layer jacquard mesh upper- Offers breathable comfort and a premium, irritation-free fit.
- MetaClutch- An external heel counter which secures the rearfoot for a non-slip fit.
- Discrete eyelets- Disperse lace tension for enhanced upper comfort.
- Spacious toe box- Allows for comfortable splay and a more efficient push-off.
- Ortholite X-40 sockliner- Features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture-management and a high level of breathability.
- A wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax.
- Produced using animal free products and processes.
- Removable sockliner (insole) if you want a "more barefoot" feeling.
- True rubber sole provides great protection while still getting the ground feedback.
- Note, these run slightly on the larger size. We recommend that half sizes should order to the next size down.
- Pronation type: Neutral
- Upper: Single layer mesh
- Lining: Textile
- Midsole: Lightweight foam, offers cushioning and stability
- Outsole: Rubber, for durability and grip