While some running shoes could seemingly appear to be unisex, there are some notable differences between men’s and women’s running shoes which is why it is necessary to specifically go after running shoes for women when look for a pair to gift to your woman. If as a lady you are shopping for women’s running shoes then you would obviously want to go through a list of top 10 best running shoes for women which you can find below.
- Mesh upper - Provides breathable comfort.
- Reduced overlays - Add lightweight support and structure.
- Internal heel counter - Secures the rearfoot.
- Removable EVA sockliner - Extra, optional layer of step-in comfort and support.
- AmpliFoam midsole - Offers durable, lightweight and flexible underfoot cushioning.
- 6 UK
- New Balance
- Adjustable locked down lace-up closure for a secure fit
- Engineered mesh in upper for maximum breathability, efficiently adapts to the shape and motion of your foot to give you a sock-like feel as you cover miles.
- Excellent outsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride, traction and control found in the rubber outsole
- Removable memory foam sockliner increases in-shoe comfort to keep feet cool and dry while mimicing the curvature of the foot to add support
- Take your sport performance to the next level with the air cushion running shoes.Perfect for running, walking, jogging, gym
- New Balance
- Women's trail running shoe for long distance off-road runs in the mountains or forest
- Perfect fit, Easy to slip on and off foot thanks to Quicklace lacing system, Water-resistant upper material for dry feet, No pebbles in shoes due to mesh insert and tight closure underneath ankle
- Extremely light running shoe with removable OrthoLite insole made of EVA foam for cool and dry feet, Comfortable to wear, Good cushioning and anatomical foot support with EVA foam midsole
- No slipping on wet, slippery or muddy mountain or forest terrain due to Premium Wet Contagrip technology: Low profile for a good performance even on uneven ground
- Content: 1 Pair of Salomon Speedcross 4 Trail Running Shoe, Material: Synthetic/Textile, Colour: Black (Black/Black/Black Metallic), Size: 39 1/3
- Breathable Mesh Uppers
- Full Lace Up Front
- Minimal Stitching Accents
- Padded Collar And Tongue
- Soft Synthetic Lining
- 6 UK
- Blue (Skylight/Silver 400)
Every website that you refer to would provide you with their own lists depending upon the criteria that they choose to rank running shoes for women against. The list below ranks women’s running shoes in accordance with their sales rank and this could change often. Therefore, if you are undecided on anything, you may want to bookmark this page and return before purchasing in future for an up to date list. For now however, these are the rankings.
Women’s Running Shoes Are Different
Women’s running shoes are different because women tend to have not only a different body shape to men, but also their walking style tend to be different. Shoes would therefore have to be compatible and ideal for different walking styles which is why shoe manufacturers have created and manufactured a totally different category of shoes for women as their requirements are considerably different to those of men.
Another factor to consider is that the shape of women’s feet is also different and their sizes and weight ranges tend to be smaller compared to men. This is the reason that women’s running shoes would be smaller and supportive of a lower overall body weight compared to men’s. It is therefore vital that you put this into consideration when shopping for women’s shoes, especially in the case of requiring special shoes. If for example your body weight is more than average and foot size is bigger than normal then you will want to look for special shoes which might require that you carry some further research out to identify the most appropriate brand and model of shoes.
Which Is The Best Women’s Shoe Brand?
When shopping for the best running shoes for women, you would want to know which brand could do justice to your needs. Although all popular brands would do their best to ensure they come up with a good enough variety for all women, you will find a particular brand to be good for your specific needs. Brands like ASICS, ADIDAS, PUMA etc have a huge variety of women’s running shoes that you could choose from. It is important to check detailed specifications and features of shoes out so that you do not end up going for something that may not be very convenient for you.
The most important considerations for you to make would obviously be how comfortable a shoe pair may be for your running needs as well as how good a value for your money a shoe pair could offer you. If you can try out different varieties from a local store then this would be the best way for you to proceed further and investigate which shoe brand and model would be perfect for your needs. You can then always come back online and compare offers and prices on the women’s running shoe brands and models that you found to be convenient for your requirements.