Once reserved for hotels and offices, multigyms are becoming more and more popular and getting into many houses. That’s because people are starting to feel that over-crowding is off-putting for gyms and prefer having their own gym at home. If you think the same way, you must be wondering how practical these multi-function machines are and how to find the best multi gyms out there. If that’s the case, wear your gym clothes, get your towel and keep reading as we’re going to try to answer some fundamental questions in this article. What are multi gyms, how good are they and should you get one in your house?
If you are looking for the right multi gym to invest your money in when you are seriously considering taking your fitness and strength training goals to the next level, then you will need to be very careful. Below is a list of top 10 best selling multi gyms which should allow you to get an idea on what is available for your consideration.
Top 10 Best Multigyms For Home Use
Reviews and Ratings
Multi-station gyms or Multigyms are basically a bunch of gym tools combined into a single functional machine, on which you can perform a variety of exercises without having to leave the room.
Features and Specifications
Pros and Cons of Home Multigyms
Multi Gyms are a debate subject among bodybuilding enthusiasts. Some consider them enough on their own, others disagree and find these tools weak compared to actual gyms. I’ve personally tried some of them during my bodybuilding journey, and I can summarize the pros and cons in the following:
- These machines are straightforward and easy to use, and it’s hard to get injured while using one
- You can do a variety of exercises for the entire body in a small area
- They don’t take much space compared to actual gyms, and you don’t need to leave your house to use one
- They’re enough to get you toned if you’re serious about working out
- They’re great for losing weight, especially when paired with running or HIIT workouts
- Although these machines allow you to perform many exercises, they’re still limited compared to gyms, and they are bulky and non-portable
- They can be over-priced, especially the non-commercial ones
- Some devices lack some features like the leg press machine, but the best multi gyms offer those as well
- You may get bored in a short while, especially if you’re training alone and there’s no one to motivate you
- You still can get injuries if you’re a newbie, for that you need to go through the best multi gyms and purchase a quality one
General Tips When Looking for Cheap Multigyms
If you decide to buy this kind of equipment, you must take your time and look for the best multi gyms. Once you put your eyes on some quality ones, here are some tips that will help you choose what better suits you:
- Remember to look for a machine that allows you to perform as many exercises as possible
- Look for a device that’s safe and has a low risk of injury
- Remember that every side of the equipment can be helpful in your program. Look for a multi gym that offers various side tools
- Try to train with a partner, even at home, as that will keep you motivated
- Along with the best multi gyms, you can also search for some free weights to enhance your home training experience and give you even more exercises to avoid boredom and to keep those muscles pumped.
How Good Are They?
As mentioned above, there’s a great debate going on around multi gyms. No one can give an absolute answer to that question, as it all depends on the results you’re seeking. The best multi gyms can give you the body you’ve been dreaming about. Non-quality ones can give you a bad experience. I’ve seen these machines in action and tried them, and honestly, you can get to your fitness goal if you’re serious about it. I highly recommend searching for the best multi gyms before purchasing though, as the quality differs, and so does the effectiveness. The best multi gyms will allow you to perform the must-do exercises, like bench press and squats, along with other activities, such as abs workouts, calf presses, and leg curls.
Commercial vs. Home Multigyms
Two aspects differentiate between commercial and home multi gyms: price and durability. The cost of home multi stations tends to be lower than those of commercial use. That’s because of the second factor, which is durability, as gym units are designed to last longer. That’s reasonable when you come to think of it. A gym machine is made to last and to be abused around the clock by gym attendees. If you’re on a tight budget, I recommend getting a home multi-gym. They’re cheaper and easier to come by in retail stores, as opposed to gym equipment that’ mainly available for bulk purchases.
Multigyms For Sale
Multigyms are expensive and they are rightly so due to their nature but there are always ways to pay less for them. One of the best options is to look for multigyms for sale from popular online stores as there are often sale prices on your favorite items for a certain period of time. If you are shopping for multigyms on Amazon then you can be assured of some of the best prices around.
Verdict: Should You Purchase A MultiGym?
In short: buy a multi gym if it’s enough for your goals and programs. Building muscles with a multi gym is possible, but that requires dedication and consistency. The same goes for regular gyms. Just keep in mind that you should avoid jumping on the first one you find. Instead, you need to search for the best multi gyms, either locally or online, then wisely choose between them.