Once reserved for hotels and offices, multigyms are becoming more and more popular and getting into many houses. That’s because people are starting to feel that over-crowding is off-putting for gyms and prefer having their own gym at home. If you think the same way, you must be wondering how practical these multi-function machines are and how to find the best multi gyms out there. If that’s the case, wear your gym clothes, get your towel and keep reading as we’re going to try to answer some fundamental questions in this article. What are multi gyms, how good are they and should you get one in your house?
If you are looking for the right multi gym to invest your money in when you are seriously considering taking your fitness and strength training goals to the next level, then you will need to be very careful. Below is a list of top 10 best selling multi gyms which should allow you to get an idea on what is available for your consideration.
Best Multigyms For Home Use
Reviews and Ratings
Multi-station gyms or Multigyms are basically a bunch of gym tools combined into a single functional machine, on which you can perform a variety of exercises without having to leave the room.
Features and Specifications
- This weight bench provides an ideal training solution for beginners and advanced users alike, for individual muscle workouts or combination exercises for entire muscle groups.
- The bench press can tone arm and chest muscles. The curl and butterfly station strengthen the shoulders and arms, while the leg-curl works the lower and upper thighs.
- The wide range of workout combinations and exercises allows for an effective, total body workout, while the adjustable settings enable the workout to be adapted to suit your specific needs.
- The sturdy steel construction of the bench ensures your safety during the exercises.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Bench, Critical (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 11/04/2020 (Publication Date)
- 💪 UNLEASH THE TRICEP BEASTS - Our tricep V Bar is perfect for performing various tricep targetting exercises, whether its a pull down or extension you can be sure that you're building your muscle to its maximum potential with our heavy duty rubber grip v bar handle
- ✅ PERFECT FOR ALL CABLE MACHINES AND MULTIGYMS - It doesn't matter what model cable machine or multi gym you use, our v bar handle has a slot designed to accomodate for all major brands of cable machines whether you connect it be shackle or carabiner!
- ✅ USED BY SOME OF THE UK's TOP ATHLETES! Our V bar handle is highly versatile and highly effective for helping you build some serious muscle, that's why we're recommended by various athletes and gym fans all over the UK
- ✅ LIFT EFFECTIVELY, LIFT HEAVY! Our V bar is not only high quality, its also super heavy duty! Built from supreme natural rubber to avoid bad smells from sweat and to allow better grip and handling and industrial grade heavy duty steel to allow you to lift EXTREME amounts of weight without having to worry about our handle not holding up
- ✅ COMES WITH THE SENSHI GUARANTEE! On top of our lifetime warranty, you also get a 100% money back guarantee! If you're not happy with the attachment you've received simply shoot us an email and we'll make sure to get your problem resolved within 48 hours. Completely risk-free!
- Heavy-duty tubular steel frame with a lay-flat bench that folds upright for convenience when not in use
- Double-up, on-line cabling, weight resistance system provides a maximum of 64kg of resistance lets you get more out of your workouts
- Dedicated Bench Press, Pec Dec, Leg Unit & Lat Tower provides for a range of exercises targeting the arms, chest, legs, back, shoulder and thigh muscle groups
- Weight stack can be upgraded
- Deep padded backrests for added comfort
- ✅ 𝗩𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗬: With this fitness tower, your workout won't ever get boring. Do muscle-building workout with over 45 exercise options. Whether with latissimus pull tower, cable exercises, biceps curl bar, leg extension, bench press station, pull-up bar, butterfly arms, leg curler, stepper or dip station - there are no limits to your home fitness training.
- ✅ 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗘: Replace the gym and train your entire body at home with just one training machine. Define and strengthen your biceps, back, legs, abdomen, shoulders or glutes. You can also train your endurance with a workout on the stepper.
- ✅ 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧: High-quality materials, such as the water-repellent and durable EVA padding material, make even the longest training sessions highly comfortable. In addition, fold the stepper and the dip station to have more room for your workout.
- ✅𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗚𝗡: The sophisticated and innovative design promises high quality down to the finest detail; Its high-quality handles, the extremely robust steel cable or extra-wide pulleys. All in all, our power tower is a real eye-catcher in any home.
- ✅ 𝗦𝗔𝗙𝗘𝗧𝗬: No more wobbling around! Thanks to its smart construction and extra wide rubber feet, weight pressure is optimally divided while your floor is protected at the same time. This provides even more safety and stability during training. The extra robust and solid steel construction makes every workout completely safe. The construction size is: 2116 x 1756 x 2196 mm - Note: Delivery is to the kerb - NO ISLAND DELIVERY!
- D pro T Sports Multigym
- Come with pre loaded weight plates of 50 kgs
- Dimensions assembles cms - 160 Length x 120 W x 209 H
- 150 lbs (Approx. 68 kg) weight stack for a varied workout. Ideal for creating your own home gym. Great alternative to having just a weight bench or weights. This multi-gym combines lots of exercises making it easier to work different muscle groups
- Thick padded seat and backrest etc., protective cover around the weight plates of the home gym for added safety
- High density foam padding on the multi Gym. The item comes packed in 4 boxes so the home gym can be delivered easier.These boxes contain the weights and the main frame of the multi-gym. 1 year free warranty with gym on parts and labour
- Total Weight when assembled: 93.54 kg
- We offer free delivery to mainland UK only. This does not include the Scottish Highlands, Isles off the Coast, Ireland and Northern Ireland. Please contact us directly for further information regarding the delivery charges to your location.
- UK WAREHOUSE FAST FREE DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (EXCLUDES HIGHLANDS AND ISLANDS)
- Massive shrouded 65Kg weight stack - Two free 1.5kg dumbells
- Seated stations - Press up station - Power tower - Curved sit up bench - Cables
- Impact Absorbing Rubber Frame End Caps to protect flooring
- Ideal home fitness workout gym for working the whole body
- Material: Steel
- Assembly size: 150 x 99 x 204 cm
- Backrest size: 65 x 24 x 4 cm
- Seat size: 31 x 30 x 4 cm
- Seat height: 54 cm, Maximum user weight: 100 kg
Pros and Cons of Home Multigyms
Multi Gyms are a debate subject among bodybuilding enthusiasts. Some consider them enough on their own, others disagree and find these tools weak compared to actual gyms. I’ve personally tried some of them during my bodybuilding journey, and I can summarize the pros and cons in the following:
- These machines are straightforward and easy to use, and it’s hard to get injured while using one
- You can do a variety of exercises for the entire body in a small area
- They don’t take much space compared to actual gyms, and you don’t need to leave your house to use one
- They’re enough to get you toned if you’re serious about working out
- They’re great for losing weight, especially when paired with running or HIIT workouts
- Although these machines allow you to perform many exercises, they’re still limited compared to gyms, and they are bulky and non-portable
- They can be over-priced, especially the non-commercial ones
- Some devices lack some features like the leg press machine, but the best multi gyms offer those as well
- You may get bored in a short while, especially if you’re training alone and there’s no one to motivate you
- You still can get injuries if you’re a newbie, for that you need to go through the best multi gyms and purchase a quality one
General Tips When Looking for Cheap Multigyms
If you decide to buy this kind of equipment, you must take your time and look for the best multi gyms. Once you put your eyes on some quality ones, here are some tips that will help you choose what better suits you:
- Remember to look for a machine that allows you to perform as many exercises as possible
- Look for a device that’s safe and has a low risk of injury
- Remember that every side of the equipment can be helpful in your program. Look for a multi gym that offers various side tools
- Try to train with a partner, even at home, as that will keep you motivated
- Along with the best multi gyms, you can also search for some free weights to enhance your home training experience and give you even more exercises to avoid boredom and to keep those muscles pumped.
How Good Are They?
As mentioned above, there’s a great debate going on around multi gyms. No one can give an absolute answer to that question, as it all depends on the results you’re seeking. The best multi gyms can give you the body you’ve been dreaming about. Non-quality ones can give you a bad experience. I’ve seen these machines in action and tried them, and honestly, you can get to your fitness goal if you’re serious about it. I highly recommend searching for the best multi gyms before purchasing though, as the quality differs, and so does the effectiveness. The best multi gyms will allow you to perform the must-do exercises, like bench press and squats, along with other activities, such as abs workouts, calf presses, and leg curls.
Commercial vs. Home Multigyms
Two aspects differentiate between commercial and home multi gyms: price and durability. The cost of home multi stations tends to be lower than those of commercial use. That’s because of the second factor, which is durability, as gym units are designed to last longer. That’s reasonable when you come to think of it. A gym machine is made to last and to be abused around the clock by gym attendees. If you’re on a tight budget, I recommend getting a home multi-gym. They’re cheaper and easier to come by in retail stores, as opposed to gym equipment that’ mainly available for bulk purchases.
Multigyms For Sale
Multigyms are expensive and they are rightly so due to their nature but there are always ways to pay less for them. One of the best options is to look for multigyms for sale from popular online stores as there are often sale prices on your favorite items for a certain period of time. If you are shopping for multigyms on Amazon then you can be assured of some of the best prices around.
Verdict: Should You Purchase A MultiGym?
In short: buy a multi gym if it’s enough for your goals and programs. Building muscles with a multi gym is possible, but that requires dedication and consistency. The same goes for regular gyms. Just keep in mind that you should avoid jumping on the first one you find. Instead, you need to search for the best multi gyms, either locally or online, then wisely choose between them.